The tip of the nose consists of several components and it happens with different shapes: wide, narrow, round, blunt, and so sp is This type of surgery helps You to correct these deficiencies.
One of the types of operation – surgical correction of the tip of the nose. This allows you improve the shape, remove the defects. Exposed are exposed cartilage and soft tissue, the columella (the jumper between the nostrils). In the course of operation can be adjusted by the position of the septum of the nose to the tip of the more the speaker or on the contrary reduce, change the angle between the tip and the upper lip.
- too wide (square) on the tip of the nose;
- narrow or wide nostrils;
- traumatic defects in this area;
- tear, hooked the tip of the nose;
- skip the tip;
- the asymmetry of the tip (the deviation from the middle line, the uneven width of the nostrils);
- too high, "blunt" tip of the nose (upturned);
- defect after a failed plastic surgery of the nose.
What should be the ideal on the tip of the nose
Classically beautiful custom to be considered the nose, in which:
- The Columella is located below the level of the wings of the nose. The angle formed between the columella and the highest point of the tip of the nose, is about 45%.
- The angle between the backrest and the nose, the line of the forehead - 90 to 120 degrees
- The slope of the nose relatively the mouth - 90 to 100 degrees. If this angle is smaller, the tip of the nose will be omitted, and the face starts to look sullen.
- The ratio of the length of the backrest and the height of the tip of the nose to form a 1 to 0.67
Correction of the tip of the nose – is a surgical procedure which has a standard contraindications (temporary and permanent):
- general infectious diseases;
- local inflammation in the area of the procedure;
- chronic disease in the acute form;
- cardio-vascular diseases;
- violation of blood clotting;
- diabetes mellitus;
- pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- herpes in the acute form.
The progress of the operation
The length of plastic – one-three hours. Uses general anesthesia or local anesthesia. Plastic is carried out with the aim to reduce or otherwise adjust the tip of the nose. Each type of interference is different. There are two technology implementation:
The open technique involves an incision in the columella. Changes are exposed to the cartilage, cuts out the excess tissue.
Closed technology – it is access through the mucous membranes and the consequent impact also on the cartilage tissue. Operation reduction of the width of the tip often involves the reduction of the nostrils, wings. For the correction of the forked tip after unsuccessful plastic operations of the nose using grafts from the tissue of the patient. After the operation to overlap the seams, which depict the tip of the nose in the desired position.
In the early days patients note the swelling in the affected area, a hematoma, some of the soreness. The first two factors are going through yourself, make-pain syndrome, the doctor puts the numbing medicine. Completely nose heals in about 2 weeks, but still about a month it is necessary to adhere to a sparing mode to prevent mechanical damage and jumps in blood pressure. The use of glasses is prohibited until the complete healing of bone tissue, also limited to cosmetic procedures in the area of implementation of the operation. The list of prohibitions includes the use of tanning beds, SPA and swimming pool, some significant heat exposure to the nose. Sleep during the recovery period should be on the back.
Bezoperatsionnye methods of correction
Minor effects, you can fix it by using the contour of the rhinoplasty. The missing volume of fill using the fill under local anesthesia or general anesthesia. Injectable rhinoplasty allows to solve the following problems: bulbous nose tip, serving columella, long tip, his disproportionate wings.
How long persists swelling after plastic surgery of the nose?
The primary swelling after the operation is stored in average from 1 to 4 weeks. After removal of the splint swelling in the short term strengthened. Secondary (internal) swelling of the nose after the tip of the nose still remains 5-8 months.
Affects whether the condition of the skin on the result of the operation?
The condition of the skin sheets affect the quality of the nose, so before surgery is recommended to consult with a beautician. The consequences of intervention on the unprepared skin can become a worsening problem or necrosis, because after the plastic surgery of the nose within a few days is the specified mandatory use of plaster bandages.
Remain have scars after plastic surgery on the tip of the nose?
During a closed-door operation of the outer traces of the interference is not, because all the cuts are carried out endonasal. After the opening remains a bit of a noticeable scar about the columella. Scarring more prone fat and dark skin. Also the probability of occurrence of scars affects age – the older the patient, the slower it heals the soft tissue and the more visible scars.
How much does it cost?
The price is determined by the amount of work it is the surgeon, the individual characteristics of the patient and the desired result.