Many have heard of classical surgery, but non-surgical rhinoplasty is a relatively new technique in medicine, and of course there are a lot of questions about it. This article will tell you about the nuances of conducting and rehabilitating non-surgical rhinoplasty, which will be especially useful for those who experience complexes about the defects of the nose, but are not ready for surgery.
What is it and how is it made?
Non-surgical correction of defects consists in the installation of special fillers or threads, with the help of which the shape of the nose is corrected and symmetry is given.
This method is suitable for those with minor defects that are not accompanied by breathing problems and deviation of the septum or nasal bone.
This method cannot be called a full-fledged alternative to surgery (except for laser rhinoplasty), because some defects can only be corrected by conventional rhinoplasty.
The differences between non-surgical and conventional rhinoplasty are as follows:
- simplicity of execution, there is no long and painful rehabilitation period (we have described how rehabilitation occurs with conventional rhinoplasty here);
- speed of execution;
- affordable cost;
- short duration of effect;
- failed to resolve serious issues.
Note that this procedurecan be performed whenever the effect is weakened.
Types of plastics without surgery
Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be of several types. How each of them is done and how long the result lasts will be described in detail below.
Nasalplasty with fillers - drugs for injection that are used as fillers to correct defects caused by lack of tissue.The procedure does not cause side effects,does not cause puffiness and dissolves on its own within a year and a half.
The nasal area is treated with an antiseptic, then a filler is injected subcutaneously. The whole procedure takes about half an hour, after which the patient can go home.
Loads can be:
- biodegradable- product based on bio-substances - hyaluronic acid, collagen;
- biodegradable- synthetic substances - silicone and so on;
- autologous- the body's own fatty tissue.
Injection rhinoplasty is also considered to be the administration of hormonal drugs. This procedure requires the greatest care and precision, because if the exact dosage is not observed, the situation may worsen.The effect after the procedure is quite long,but complications in the form of tissue atrophy can occur.
In this case, instead of a scalpel for plastic surgery, a laser is used, therefore, the incisions are smoother and bleeding is eliminated through cauterization of the vessels.
The surgical approach to laser surgery is not much different from conventional rhinoplasty.
With the help of a laser, the task of the surgeon is simplified, it is possible not only to speed up the operation itself, but also to shorten the rehabilitation period. Before the operation, the patient should prepare, undergo tests and consult close specialists. With correctly performed laser rhinoplasty, the result is maintained for a long time.
Many plastic surgeons do not consider this type of rhinoplasty to be effective, so it is not common. Most often, threads are used to correct the shape of the tip or wings of the nose (read here the techniques of conventional rhinoplasty of the wings of the nose, its tip and other parts). The specialist makes small punctures where the wires are inserted. The leather and fabrics are secured in position with an artificial material. The effect lasts a long time.
Tongue is a special device that looks like a plastic clothespin. It is designed to be worn for several hours a day, in order to be able to change the shape of the cartilage tissue. However, it will take several months to learn the pronounced effect. You can correct minor flaws:
- returns symmetry to the nose;
- straighten a small bump;
- lift the tip of the nose (you will learn how to solve problems with the tip of the nose with the help of classical rhinoplasty from a special material);
- decreases the width of the wings.
Before and after photos
Next, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the photos of patients before and after the nasal plastic surgery, which was performed without surgery.
Injection rhinoplasty is performed in the following cases:
- bump on the back of the nose;
- flat back;
- nasal asymmetry;
- hollows and valleys;
- tip of the nose drooping;
- acute angles of the nose;
- need correction after rhinoplasty surgery.
The indications for laser rhinoplasty are:
- change the length of the nose;
- nasal bridge too wide;
- unsightly nasal dorsum;
- wide or narrow tip; the nostrils
- are too wide or too narrow; Fixed
There are functional indications for this procedure:
- nasal lesion with bone or cartilage fracture;
- congenital curvature of the nasal back, which interferes with the passage of air;
- defect in the base of the cartilage.
A number of contraindications:
- presence of oncological disease;
- predisposition to allergic reactions - possible allergy to fillers injected under the skin;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- early childhood - cartilage tissue in children is not fully formed, and premature correction may lead to a worsening of the situation in the future;
- It is not recommended to perform any procedures during menstruation.
Why is this technique dangerous?
Although non-surgical rhinoplasty has very little effect on the condition of the body as a whole, it can have unwanted consequences:
- Incorrect insertion of the filler under the skin can cause the helium lumps to move sideways over time and the resulting shape will change.
- There is a risk of infection and infection.
- Swelling and bruising appear immediately after the procedure, but these consequences in most cases go away without treatment within a few days.
- It is impossible to change the shape of the nose immediately after an unsuccessful procedure, since the drugs administered are persistent and their division begins only after a few months.
Other complications include:
- redness of the skin;
- embolic changes in the vessels;
- fibrous changes at the injection site;
- whitish accumulations in adjacent injection areas.
Complications can be short or long term, if there is a persistent deterioration in appearance or well-being, you should consult a specialist.
Most often, various types of complications after non-surgical rhinoplasty arise when the procedure is performed by an unskilled doctor or in non-specialized salons.
To protect yourself from these inactive phenomena, you need to take a responsible approach in choosing a clinic and doctor who will lead the procedure, as well as, if necessary, properly prepare for the procedure. In addition, it is necessary to inform the doctor in advance about existing diseases, including chronic diseases, since the choice of method will depend on it.
Here we have talked about the consequences that patients can expect after a classic rhinoplasty and how they can be avoided.
The peculiarity of non-surgical rhinoplasty is that it has a short period of rehabilitation. On average, it will take 1 to 2 days for all bruises and bruises to disappear. The swelling of the tissues can last up to 5 days and in order to reduce it more quickly, it is recommended to apply ice packs to the exposure site in the first hours after the procedure - this will prevent the spread of theedema.
|Type of retinoplasty||Benefits||Loads
Dissatisfaction with one's own appearance often becomes the cause of a person's complexities, the development of depression and psychosis. But sometimes it is enough to turn the tip of the nose up a bit for life to sparkle with bright colors and self-confidence to appear.
But everyone, even those who are very dissatisfied with their appearance, cannot afford classical rhinoplasty - some are afraid of the price, others are afraid of complications and unsuccessful operations, and some are afraida long period of rehabilitation. In this case, it makes sense to think of non-surgical rhinoplasty which, although it may not be a full-fledged alternative to surgery, can easily face some drawbacks.